Saturday, September 22, 2012

Waiting for Pandaria

The new expansion of World of Warcraft is at our doorstep. In Mist of Pandaria, I'll be leveling a couple of toons, I have a paladin and a druid on Alliance side and a hunter Horde side. I'm not in a raiding guild but I'll take advantage of the raid finder to see as much content as I can. Other then that I intend to do a lot of dungeons and scenarios, maxing professions and do some achievements hunting.

The first toon I will level will be Fabad, my human death knight. I switched to paladin during the Cataclysm since they were more popular for tanking and I also wanted to try healing. I liked the paladin tanking a lot and I had fun trying to reach to block cap. But now Blood DK are talk of the town with they're amazing survivability and I'm loving it.

Let me give you a little background on Fabad. He was a seasoned veteran even before he was a death knight, being a level 58 knight of the Silver Hand, and he died at the hands of the Scourge while protecting Lordaeron. After he was raised into undeath, he went to  Northrend and never looked back. But after he defeated the Lich king his (undead) life lost it's meanings. At first, he tought that hunting evil and protecting Azeroth would give his life a new purpose but he soon felt into a depression. He recently came out of his catatonic state and now he has a goal: to have his own farm so he could retire and indulge in his true passions: fishing, cooking and drinking. Unfortunately, since he didnt do much during cataclysm he ain't got a lot of money to buy his farm. A new inhabitant of Stormwind, a pandarean named Aysa Cloudsinger, talked to him about a long forgotten continent in the South Sea. Dreaming of forgotten treasure resting in abandonned temple just reap for the taking, he decided to join the Stormwind Navy for some mercenary works.

For this toon, I'll try to reach level 90 without leaving Pandaria to get more immersed in the story. So I'll see you there.



No comments:

Post a Comment